Home

How to tie two gable roofs together

Joining Two Sloped Roofs - Roofing/Siding - DIY Home

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Joined Apr 14, 2006. ·. 1,758 Posts. #3 · Jan 10, 2011 (Edited) Mustang1 said: I am trying to expand my kitchen but I am having trouble figuring out how to, attach two gable roofs that are 12 feet apart, coming off the back of my house. As you face the rear of my house, the gable on the left sticks out 12 feet from the back of the main house. Valley Rafters and Valley Jacks Where two gable roof lines meet, the intersection forms inside corners called valleys. The diagonal rafter that runs from the intersection of the ridges down to the..

How to Merge Two Roofs - YouTub

1. Cut two rafters with a circular saw to the pitch of the addition roof and nail them across the rafters on the old roof; they form an upside down V, with the point at the top of the addition roof...
  2. To tie both roofs together, brace the upright and draw chalk guidelines on the shingles to mark the centerline of roof valleys, where they both will connect. Remove the facing boards, wall siding, and other obstructions of one roof's end to tie it into the other—Mount trusses on one of the roofs
  3. g. Sheathing blocking is added along the valley, and the sheathing pieced in for both roof planes. To transition the eaves, the horizontal fascia extends to the last rafter tail, and a vertical return finishes the transition
  4. g and building repairs. Thi..
  5. Joining these two roofs poses two main challenges: One is getting the two differently pitched planes to meet at the hip (or valley) rafter. The other is to get the fascias to line up. Establish the pitches. First we should establish the pitch of both roof planes. We'll start with the knowledge that the main roof has an 8 / 12 pitch

Attaching two gable roofs together DIY Home Improvement

How to Frame & Join Two Gable Roof Lines Home Guides

1. Locate truss lines on both sides of the first roof, then duplicate that marking on the second roof segment. Have truss locations align if two gable sides will be connected at a valley. Mark similar truss locations for any connecting roof, like a gable slope between ends of a Shingle style or a flat roof
  2. After the addition roof is framed and sheathed, snap a line on the existing roof shingles 2 in. up from the valley center, and cut through the shingles and underlayment. Starting two courses higher than where the new ridge meets the old roof, unseal the shingle tabs (a thin flat bar or a joint-taping knife works well), and pop the nails of the.
  3. Prepare two pieces of lumber with a 1×1 inches width. After that, cut each of them to fit the length of the joined area. The primary function of these two items is for sealing the edges of the roof. Take a piece of the lumber and then slip it under the roof pitch that has a higher position
  4. g Existing. 2. Attach Patio Roof Existing House. 3. Add Covered Patio Roof Existing Line

How to Tie Building Roof Systems Into One Another Home

Multi-pitched roofs: Gable (ridged, dual-pitched, peaked, saddle, pack-saddle, saddleback, span roof): A simple roof design shaped like an inverted V. Cross gabled: The result of joining two or more gabled roof sections together, forming a T or L shape for the simplest forms, or any number of more complex shapes Explore framing complexities that result when roofs of two different pitches intersect. A SketchUp model helps clarify how various rafters and framing components are assembled in an off angle hip and valley configuration. Learn more about off-angle roof framing I am a new user to Home Designer Deluxe 7.0. I am trying to build a house with two parallel gable rooves. The First Gable Roof goes across a one storey annexe. (Garage and Kitchen), the second is on a two storey area (Lounge and Bedrooms). I am marking the right walls as gable roof walls and I have tried the break wall tool and have also tried redrawing rooms, but every time the program draws. The current roof isn't constructed properly and leaks even during a light rain. I want to build a gable style roof that will match the existing gables on the house. It seems easy enough, but the location of the add-on is right next to the bottom of another gable and I'm not sure how to tie them together Now the new roof needs to be nailed into the old so that the two are connected together. Use long roofing nails to do this and apply a coat of roofing compound in the gaps and on all of the nail joints. Once the new roof is fitted you can then start to add the rafters and build up the new roof in the normal fashion

3 Ways on How to Join Two Roofs Togethe

1. Tying in to an Existing Gable Roof. Tie into the end of an existing gable roof by removing existing facing boards, wall siding and any other obstructions back to the first truss of the old roof. Then mount new trusses on the new addition walls. Butt the first new truss against the old one. Then install new ridge board, tying it to the old roof.
  2. Building your gable roof truss Make your truss by putting the 2 pieces together on the line you snapped for your top plate. The truss should fit exactly so that the 'birds mouth' sits right exactly where the top plate is. gable roof with completed truss Add gusset plates and rafter ties to the gable trus
  3. g - Exposed Rafter Tails - Sub Fascia and Sheathing
  4. In order to create a roof that contains 2 seperate roofs you have to create two seperate roofs. One way to do it is to: 1 Make the 'left' roof , up to the point where the other starts by using Roof by Pick Points. Make sure that the right ends points are exactly in line, to get a 'straight' gable end

How to Insulate a Shed Roof - Fine Homebuilding. March 2021. I'm considering a flat ceiling, with insulation batts between the ceiling joists and a vapor barrier. Would it be better to insulate between the rafters with extruded polystyrene? What about ventilation. Saved by Fine Homebuilding. 21 Step 3: Tie-in the Shingles. Now it is time to use a cut valley in order to tie the new shingles in with the old roofing system. After framing and sheathing the new addition's roof, snap a line over the existing roof shingles. You want to be about two inches above the very center of the valley itself helps insulate and waterproof the roof, so it is recommended to use 30 lb. felt in order to do the best job. NAILS Many years ago, roof slates were hung on slating lath with a single wooden peg driven through a hole in the top center of the slate. No nails were used. Today we hang the slates onto the roof deck with two nails. Whe

Joining Two Roofs of Different Pitches JLC Onlin

1. The most common porch roof is a gable roof . The gable roof is a triangle-shaped roof that projects along a ridge down the center of the enclosure. How far can a roof overhang without support? Two feet is the general maximum length for a typical roof overhang . This will protect a roof from most types of damage
  2. Decorations that tie two rooms together. Use a gable feature in the roof over the front door and upgrade the door itself to make it the focal point of the front of your home. Paint the other door (left) the same color as the exterior of the house to make it fade into the background
  3. Extending a gable roof can be tricky since it involves working on the roof, but you may be able to do it yourself if you only need to add 1 ⁄ 2 -2 inches (1.3-5.1 cm). However, for larger extensions you'll need to hire a professional to get up there and remove large portions of the roof before extending the overhang

It really tied the barn together. Tie Beams are the defining component of a timber frame. They tie a barn together better than The Dude's rug ever could. A tie beam crosses the gable at or below the plate (eave) level, and prevents the eave walls from spreading under the outward pressure of the rafters. Tie beams, more than any other element. The advantage to framing a roof for a small house is that it most likely will be of a simpler design. I look at some McMansions and am just boggled by the complexity of the roof lines. Most small houses have a simple gable roof, or an integration of 2 gable roofs perpendicular to each other. The one exception I've seen is houses by Ross Chapin Here's an example. A typical peaked roof frame consists of two rafters with a cross-tie to keep the tops of the walls from spreading. The cross-tie exerts its strength in tension, so it can be made of smaller size lumber, such as a two-by-four. But the rafters must resist bending (flexion), where they are relatively weaker

A gable roof is a roof with two sloping sides that come

How To Attach Home Addition Roof Framing To Existing

A gable roof is a simple, symmetrical triangular roof. Putting it together is relatively straight-forward if you have basic carpentry skills and use precise measurements. To build your gable roof, you'll need wooden boards cut into joists, rafters, supports, and a ridge board, in addition to sheathing, felt paper, and shingles To tie the look together, this homeowner also added a small bright red accent beam to the other peaks along the home's roof. So Many Ideas! Which One Will You Implement? The right porch roof can add a completely different aesthetic to your house, provide you with some shade (and possibly a breeze), and boost curb appeal Matching the Two Different Roof Framing Styles This brings us to the point that putting a rafter beside a wood truss or a truss beside a rafter on the same height of wall may not always work. If the stick framed rafter is a 2×6, it typically has just enough heel height after the birds mouth cut that a regular 2×4 truss can sit beside it and. Option number 2 which is more preferable to us (for aesthetic reasons) is to construct a gable roof on the porch with a 4/12 pitch. The gable ends would run perpendicular to the wall of the house. I am at a loss as to how I would tie the rafters (or ridge beam) in to the house in this design. I appreciate any advice A roof extension extends out from the existing roofline. These are common when adding on to the gable end of your home. A gable roof addition is when you add a roof that has two slopes that meet in the middle. The new gable roof is designed to match the angles and roofline of the rest of your house

Joining Unequally Pitched Roofs JLC Onlin

That being said, generally the way you tie two roofs together is you put a sleeper down on top of the roof that's the old roof. So in other words, you might put, for example, a 2×8 on the flat right where the new rafters are going to attach. And then each one of them has a hip cut so it goes - it has actually two angles; one front and one. This is referred to as roof spread. n modern cut timber roofs (pre 1970) constructed on site this force is normally resisted by joining the bottom of each pair of rafters (see Fig. 2) with ceiling joists. This ties them together and prevents any outward movement. It also leaves a void (the loft) which can be used for storage or the placing of. The roof peak is the top of the triangle, and the rafters make up the two sides that slope down to the bottom points at the tops of the walls. A rafter tie connected to the bottom ends of the rafters creates the third side (the base) of the triangle, and can also function as a ceiling joist Gable Roof. Rather than a single slope, a gable roof consists of two slopes that meet at a peak running down the middle of the roof. When matched to the angle and proportions of other rooflines on the house, your gable roof will add visual interest and character to the home, making the addition look like an asset that belongs with the house

A collar tie is a tension tie in the upper third of opposing gable rafters that is intended to resist rafter separation from the ridge beam during periods of unbalanced loads, such as that caused by wind uplift, or unbalanced roof loads from snow. The 2015 International Residential Code does not require collar ties (or collar beams) If attaching a patio roof to a ledger beneath the eaves does not allow for enough headroom, you can set the new patio roof's rafters on the wall's top plate. On a two-story house, you can usually tie the ledger into a band joist (also called a rim joist), located between the floors, as shown below I'm having trouble finding definitive answers on how to tie in my additions roof. The home is a basic ranch roof, no dormers on the addition, just a straight roof. I'll be tying the addition into the gable end of the existing home using the same roof pitch and truss design for the most part. -Should I just snap a line and cut the eave, including shingles and fascia right off

I've got the same issue - TWO ridges at equal height intersecting at 90 degrees (from your answer, it didn't sound like you heard the original question correctly). One is the main ridge of the house, the other is a gable dormer. There must be a best practice for assembling the intersection, but I haven't been able to find it Gable roof with extended overhang to cover the patio area below Interior view of gable roof creating a cathedral-type ceiling Flat roof design - a very good example of integrating the It need not be elaborate; just enough to mimic your home's trim will be sufficient to tie the two together In factory-built roof trusses, joists are part of the truss (see Chapter б for more information on roof trusses). Joists nail to the top plates of the walls and help tie the house frame together. Roof rafters nail into both the plates and the joists, forming a truss that helps keep the roof from sagging under heavy loads like wet snow

To create a gable roof Select Build> Wall> Straight Exterior Wall and draw four connecting walls to form an enclosed area. Again, a simple rectangle is used in this example. Follow the steps described in step 3, above, to create two roof planes on opposite sides of the building TYPES OF ROOFS The most commonly used types of pitched roof construction are the gable, the hip, the intersecting, and the shed (or lean-to). An example of each is shown in figure 2-1. Gable A gable roof has a ridge at the center and slopes in two directions. It is the form most commonly used by the Navy. It is simple in design, economical to. For roofs that won't experience heavy snow loads, a gable roof can span up to 22′ with 2×4 rafters. How do you join two roofs together? Install a ridge board, tie it to the first trussed roof and make sure there is an overlap between both roofs. Once the trusses are secured, add other materials on roofing system such as roofing papers.

in accordance with BS EN 1995-1-1, where the home is of timber frame construction. In framed roofs, as an alternative, purlins and pole plates can be used to provide restraint where the timber abuts a gable construction. Where purlins are used to provide restraint, the maximum permissible spacing is 2m unless the design shows otherwise In case you don't know what a gable roof is, it's the kind of roof that's formed as two slopes meet at the top. One would consider adding a gable roof to an existing roof for the following reasons: A gable roof would make the new room appear like it's a natural part of your home. It's simple yet pleasing to the eyes • Crossed gable roofs feature two sections placed together at a right angle with the two ridges perpendicular to one other. However, the lengths, pitches or heights can vary. Cross gable roofs can be used to accent various sections of the home like the garage and porch. • Front gable roofs place the peaked triangle at the entrance, adding. The gable refers to the classic triangular wall shape where 2 sloping roof sides meet at a peak. PARTS OF A ROOF The main structural parts of a roof are ceiling joists ridge board jack rafter hip rafter common rafters creeper rafters raking plates out riggers and noggings or last rafter overhang

Gable Roof: A type of roof containing sloping planes of the same pitch on each side of the ridge. Thatch Roof: The covering of a roof usually made of straw, reed, or natural foliage (palms) bound together to shed water. Tie-in: In roofing and waterproofing, the transitional seal used to terminate a roofing or waterproofing application at. Line the gable studs on top of the house studs and leave room for a sheathing layer. Once the ridge beam is solidly supported, it can continue to where it intersects on the house roof surface. This beam will provide the backbone for the cricket or saddle. 2x8 sleepers should be nailed to the roof surface to pick up the ends of the rafters

A hip roof slopes on all sides, usually four, and results in a pyramidal shape. Hip roofs are commonly found in high wind and snow regions. They are very sturdy and come in a variety of styles. On the other hand, a gable roof slopes on two sides and connects to the specialized walls known as gables Install a ridge board, tie it to the first trussed roof and make sure there is an overlap between both roofs. Once the trusses are secured, add other materials on roofing system such as roofing papers, shingles' nail, and metal drip edge. Then add and trim the siding into the second roof's end. You might be interested: How to build a porch.

How to join a new roof to an old roof eHow U

The main elements of gable roof framing are pair of roof rafters and collar tie. That is a horizontal member connecting the opposite rafters in their upper third, which maintains the angle between the two rafters and prevents them from separating. In case of smaller roofs, a collar tie can be replaced with bracing boards of a triangular shape. Scope. Roofs, roof projections, and dormers in new and retrofit construction can be strengthened by bracing with steel connectors and strapping to increase their resistance to uplift caused by high winds, hurricanes, and seismic conditions. Builders should consider installing the following: Install steel connectors, strapping, or screws at roof. To create a gable roof (2-side slope), remove slope for half the boundaries. 3- MODIFY PROPERTIES TO ADJUST ROOF SLOPE. Click on a roof and change the angle in the Slope Properties. You can use any units, like % and ratios (1:10). They will be converted to the default units, angles in this case Gable. A gable roof offers a traditional and classic look and is also called a pitched or peaked roof. Most steel building designs feature either a single slope or gable roof. This design features two sloping sides that meet in the middle to form a central ridge, creating a triangle shape

The two reasons I was given were 1)that the two dissimilar metals will may react chemically and 2) that a watertight seal can only be ensured if the same metal roofing material is used on either side of the vallies wher the gabled end ties in. I want to tie in a new standing-seam metal roof to the older tin roof 3. Ridge Rafter Connector. Another easy way to attach the rafters to the ridge beam is to use a ridge rafter connector to connect them to the roof's peak. It's the best choice for those working with a lean-to shed as the connectors can latch onto the top plate's lip using galvanized nails. There are already pre-drilled holes, making it. Gable Roofs These pitched roofs are supported by two opposite walls where the wood framing rests. The weight of the roof framing and covering, snow and rain, and wind sits on top of the two adobe walls. If standard trusses are used then the roof weight pushes straight down on the wall This might seem like a small matter, however there is a key difference between a hipped gable roof's gable, and a pure gable: the hipped gable's barge board's lower end terminates on the body of the roof and there is no clear visual tie to the rafter pattern, while the gable roof's barge board finishes at the edge of the eave, and the.

130 Roof tie in ideas in 2021 patio roof, backyard patio

A Question For The More Knowledgeable - Page 2 - Roofing

The aesthetic purpose of a roof is to tie together all of the individual pieces of a house making it one unit. Seems simple, right? Not so! Most people when they hear the word roof think gable - however there many other different roof shapes than the mere pointy triangle one. Essentially, roofs come in 6 basic shapes The roof is classified into two main types, i.e. flat roof and pitched roof. The pitched roofs are also of two types: Also Read: Roof & its Classification. Single Roof ; Double Roof; 01. Single Roof: Single Roof is defined as a roof having only a single slope on each side of a central ridge, whereas, in shed roof, it has a single slope, but. Tying the Old and New Roof Together. It's time to get Flip House #2 closed up and in order to do that, we have to put a roof on it. In my last post, the addition in the back of Flip House #2 went up and now we have to tie the addition to the existing house. I was fascinated by this process of making all of this work According to the dictionary, a gable roof is a roof with two sloping sides and a gable at each end. A gable is defined as the end of a pitched roof. So in layman terms, a gable roof is a roof that has a peak in the middle and just two sloping sides that go down to the edges of the building Next the roof sag removing winch is used to pull the expander to a longer length by pulling the two opposed sliding ends of the two 2x4s towards one another - shortening the winch cable and at the same time lengthening the expander, thus pushing the sagged rafters apart to a straighter position

make a Roof by Footrint in Floor Plan - Level 3 without cutoff in top of the cuted roof from step 3 - as in Image 3 - the same slope angle as the roof from level 2 to 3. the result is - Image 04. Back to roof 2 - Edit sketch - increase the lentgh of it so to come under roof 1 and 2 - as in Image 05. Now, Join the two roofs using :Geometry. Step 1. Calculate where a ridge beam splice will be needed. Measure rafter spacings of 24 inches with a tape measure and plan the splice to fall between rafters. A 30-foot roof, for instance, will need at least two boards. A 16-foot board will end at a rafter, with 24-inch spacing The two primary structural systems doing the heavy lifting of an exposed A-frame are the ridge beam and the ridge board systems. Each of these systems also includes several interesting variations covered below. RIDGE BEAM. The engineering principles are pretty straight-forward for a ridge beam. The sloped roof joists span between two pinned. This step by step diy project is about how to build an L-shaped roof.Building a gable roof for an L-shaped shed is easy, if professional plans and tools are used. Any person with basic woodworking skills can get the job done, but you need to ask a friend to assist you, as one has to hold the components into place, while the other one drive the screws in

ericandjodi

If a gable truss divides two (2) sections of roof, then the gable becomes a transition truss. Examples of transition trusses are: • A ranch with a smaller porch extending out with a ridge parallel to the main roof. • A ranch with a bedroom extending out the front or back. • A two-story with two (2) roof lines In addition, be sure to tie back the gable truss with at least one eight-foot long brace, along the ridge of the roof, to several of the interior trusses. Shingle A hipped roof can be designed without rafter ties or internal columns by using the wall plates as tension members and the roof deck for stability. Without roof deck, the four hip members together with a four foot long ridge beam form an unstable structure when hinged at all six nodes. If there was no ridge beam, the four hip beams would meet at.

In a net downward force, the gable roof will tend to try and push the walls apart, and a tie serves the purpose of preventing this and holding the rafters at their original roof pitch. Usually, a tie used for this purpose is usually called a rafter tie, and it is most efficient to place such a rafter tie in the lower third of the roof (at a. 3:12, 6:12 and 12:12 roof pitch options 12 inch overhang 31 sizes from 8×4 to 16×32 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16 ft widths Single and double doors Floor studs 12 inch O.C. Wall studs 16 inch O.C. Roof trusses 16 inch O.C. Double top plates Includes 48 inch loft the length of the shed with an optional gable end door Frame for pre hung doors and window A Blind Valley aka California Valley or Reverse Gable is ideal for situations where a new roof must tie into an existing roof. It can also be used for such things as decorative false gables or chimney crickets. In this type of valley the main roof is framed and sheathed as usual and the intersecting roof is framed on top of the main roof Something that occurs often with metal roofing is that you'll have a pitch or slope change . Any time an area of the roof changes pitch from peak to eave, you will need a transition trim to flash the area of panel break between the two pitches. A steeper pitch at the peak, with a lower pitch at the eave is called a lower gambrell condition PITCHED ROOF: BASIC ELEMENTS HIP:-The angle formed at the intersection of two roof slopes is known as hip. VALLEY:-When two roof surfaces meet together and form an internal angle, a valley is formed. VERGE:- The edge of a gable, running between the eaves and ridge is known as a verge

How to Add a Double Gable Roof Side by Side eHo

As you can see with the first small gable, I've already attached the wall to the roof as previously, so go ahead and attach the walls to the roofs and you will end up with a finished gable roof. Now we need to change that horrendous green colour to something more palatable How to tie in a gable roof addition. If the windows are 12 feet from deck level and the porch is 16 feet wide with 8 foot high walls the porch roof can have about a 412 gable pitch. An eco friendly rooftop serves as a roof top that is talked about herbs which actually lowers stormwater run off and minimizes chilling expenses

PITCHED ROOF: BASIC ELEMENTS HIP:-The angle formed at the intersection of two roof slopes is known as hip. VALLEY:-When two roof surfaces meet together and form an internal angle, a valley is formed. VERGE:- The edge of a gable, running between the eaves and ridge is known as a verge. COMMON RAFTER:-These are the intermediate rafters, which. 2. When two roof surface meet together and form an internal angle, a _____ is formed. a) Rafter b) ValleyBarge c) Gable d) Pitch Answer: b Clarification: Whereas, the inclination of sides of a roof to the horizontal plane is known as the Pitch and it can be expressed either in terms of degrees or as a ratio of rise to span

In a pure cross gable roof two ridgesboth at the same elevationintersect at 900. How to connect gable roof into existing gable roof for room addition. Rather than a single slope a gable roof consists of two slopes that meet at a peak running down the middle of the roof. New addition was being built. Gable roofs will easily shed water and snow I have seen 3 different designs for this roof and I am curious as to which is right (maybe all are). The first design was for a small barn 12'x10' about 6' high to the top plate. The rafter top chords were cut for the two intersections on each side and were nailed together with 1/2 osb gussets on one side of each joint Joining Intersecting Gable Roofs- Tying roofs together.-Extend garage's ridge to the main roof and measure length, and mark level cut.-Nail the ridge extension.-Snap a line for the valley supports, but hold off supports 3/4 so sheeting can plane onto roof.-Double up valley supports for good bearing

Adding gable roof existing ideas is one images from 23 cool how to attach a roof to an existing roof of Can Crusade photos gallery. This image has dimension 1164x921 Pixel and File Size 0 KB, you can click the image above to see the large or full size photo. Previous photo in the gallery is add covered patio roof existing line This Slope and Skew Calculator makes it easy by performing all of the necessary trigonometry for each hanger condition in the roof. Simply enter the roof pitches and press the calculate button, the calculator will supply the direction and precise angles for the framing members as well as the connectors. Version 1.0.

connecting the two arch assemblies and quick pin. This will somewhat steady the frame while the roof tension cables are being installed. Cables must be installed in a cross or X pattern to tension the roof out properly. Adjust the roof tension cables until the end is square. AIGE50 03915 Future Trac Gable End Installation Instructions 50 Wid The original roof on the back extension of our cape cod was flat, so we're popping it up to tie in with the rest of the house, to give us more space, and to give us a bit more protection from the weather. Trouble is, the new framing goes higher than the rest of the house, including the. - Subfloor (lower storey of two storey) 1 . Two storey Dutch gable end . Single storey Two storey . 2.1 (cont) Determine the wind pressure (for Wind direction 1) Two storey section with Dutch gable - Level 3 (upper storey of two storey) Dutch Gable > ½ height of ceiling to ridge, therefore treat as a full gable end. Two storey Dutch gable end.

Tying a new roof into an old one - Fine Homebuildin

A combination of a gable roof and a hipped roof; the gable rises about halfway up the ridge, then the roof is tilted back at a steep incline. lamella roof A roof frame consisting of a series of skewed arches, made up of relatively short members, fastened together at an angle so that each is intersected by two similar adjacent members at its. I have a new garage addition that is going to tie in perpendicular to the existing house. I swiped the following photo from another question on this site; my apologies to the original poster. In the picture, imagine that a garage would protrude forward from the right side of the picture. The left side of the gable roof will have to tie- in where the two different heights are on the current. The gable roof adds a rustic look to the project and the railings create a cozy atmpsphere. This step by step woodworking project is about how to build a 14x16 pavilion - free diy plans. This medium sized pavilion is easy to build, budget friendly and it will be a perfect place for relaxation

9 Practical Steps about Joining Two Roofs with Different

23 Cool How To Attach A Roof To An Existing Roof - Can Crusad

Gable Roof Exerise sketchUp 8McMansion Hell from A to Z (Part Two: I-P) | McMansion HellCupola Barn | Houzz