Home

Xcaret photo package worth it

Hotel Xcaret Arte - Cancun and the Riviera May

1. Stay where Mexican art invites you to enjoy unique experiences. Book today! Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean and our All Fun Inclusive. Book now
  2. Read reviews and view photos. Book a Xcaret Eco Theme Park tour
  3. We went ahead & purchased it for our family of 4 for Xcaret..but we are only going to Xcaret for 1 day so the cost wasn't as much. Figured it's worth it - you can download a Park Map at the Park Websites where they have the camera spots indicated on the map. Looks to be quite a few. I like that I get all the pics for the whole day
  4. For anyone going to Xcaret and thinking of buying the photo package deal. Think twice about it! I got the package and before leaving the park we looked thru and had lots of pictures so we were happy and excited to share those and look more at the pictures in detail

Xcaret Park Packages - TripAdvisor Official Sit

1. Photo package: Focus On Having Fun And We Will Focus On You. With our Photo Package, you can capture your favorite holiday moments forever.You will have unique professional photos in some of the most beautiful Cenotes of the Riviera Maya, and you will be able to enjoy this natural, magical and untouchable paradise without worrying about having the best shots, we will take care of that
  2. Find our photographers in Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xoximilco and Xenotes for personalized photos. You must print and show your coupon at photography booths. If you already bought your admission or tour, add your Experience Photo Pass calling to our Customer Service USA/Canadá: 1-855-326-0682 / Cancun: 998-883-3143 / Playa del Carmen: 984-206-0038

Should you buy the Xcaret Plus Package? Because Xcaret is NOT all-inclusive, you may find that the expenses start to add up. If you plan to eat while inside Xcaret, we suggest you purchase the Xcaret Plus package. Full details here. The difference in price, from the basic admission, is an increase of $35.00 CAD per adult ($17.00 CAD for kids) Find the perfect vacation package for Xcaret on Tripadvisor by comparing Xcaret hotel and flight prices. Travelers like you have written 0 reviews and posted 161 candid photos for Xcaret hotels. Book your Xcaret vacation today Answer 1 of 9: I am planning to go Xcaret but i was wondering if its worth to pay for the Xcaret plus pass? I will be getting a rental vehicle so i am not sure if i can go out of the park to eat out? If i do buy the plus pass can i use it for the dinner show With the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package, guests can enjoy the perfect combination of unlimited visits to the park, while enjoying the benefits of this all inclusive resort. Read more. All Inclusive Service (24 hours) Room Service ($) 5 fresh-water swimming pools. 1 salt-water pool for adults only. Private cove and unique natural setting

Xcaret: photo pass worth it? - Playa del Carmen Forum

My review of The New Xcaret Hotel: 1. Location. The New Xcaret Hotel is located just south of Playa del Carmen along Highway 307. Situated approximately 75 kilometres (47 mi) south of Cancún airport. The resort is named after the nearby archaeological site Xcaret, a settlement constructed by the pre-Columbian Maya Xcaret in Cancun Mexico: Our Review. Micki Kosman. Mexico. After spending more time in Mexico's Mayan Riviera area this winter we decided to check out some of the nearby eco-parks. Our kids loved our last visit to Xcaret Cancun so much that we decided to go back again. There's plenty to see and do at Xcaret, which is just outside Playa del. Xcaret is the Mexico theme park where your experience is complemented with top level facilities and services, like locker rooms, showers to freshen up after swimming in the underground rivers and sea, giftshops, modern equipment for the activities, and of course, restaurants with the gastronomy of the whole world; Xcaret is one of the parks in Cancun where you have all things needed to make. Now $552 (Was $̶7̶9̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Xcaret Mexico, Riviera Maya. See 7,303 traveler reviews, 11,009 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Xcaret Mexico, ranked #29 of 298 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Guests get free admission and transportation (by boat or bus) to all the parks, including Xcaret eco-park (with raved-about Mayan shows), adventure-filled Xplor, and Xel-Ha, a great snorkeling spot. Additionally, tours of Chichen Itza and area cenotes are part of the all-inclusive package, with the former about a two-and-a-half-hour drive away

If you buy the 'PHOTO PASS', it applies only for the Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xel-Há, Xoximilco, Xenses, and Xavage parks, plus the Xenotes Tour. Does not apply for guests at Xcaret Hotels (Hotel Xcaret México and Hotel Xcaret Arte). The use of the Photo Pass is valid only the day of the visit, and it is not cancelable nor refundable GRUPO XCARET. History All-Fun Inclusive™ Site map; DESTINATIONS. Cancun & Riviera Maya; FAQs; CUSTOMER SERVICE. MEXICO 01800 009 7567; SPAIN 800 034 13498; BRAZIL 800 892 3472; COLOMBIA 900 96 52 77; CHILE 800 000 118; PERU 0 800 00 636; GERMANY 0 800 180 6105; UK 800 02 94 608; ITALY 800 793 295; FRANCE 800 762 00 00. Specialties: Xcaret (pronounced eesh - carette )is a must-see destination while visiting Cancun and Riviera Maya, situated only 37 miles from Cancun International. Xcaret, Mexico 's sacred paradise was opened in December 1990 as an eco-archeological park where visitors from all over the world can enjoy the splendor of Mexico's biodiversity and cultural heritage. Attractions: Underground. 115 reviews of Hotel Xcaret Pros: - Hotel opened in December so it's brand new - Futuristic - Great Food - All parks included - Multiple pools - Heated pool Cons: - Buffet lacks options - No maps of resort around - Lack of organization in terms of reservations from the staff XCARET XERTIFICATE. The best gift for you or your friends is an Xcaret Xertificate! Besides having a special price, you can choose your date of the visit after making your purchase and change it without any additional cost. Plus, you get discount coupons for up to $70 USD to fully enjoy your next time at our parks

In addition, you have access to Plus Area exclusive facilities, with lockers, dressing rooms and private restrooms, and the use of snorkel gear for the underground rivers. Live Xcaret Park at Riviera Maya with all the benefits! Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows. Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mexico. -15 minutes away from Playa del Carmen. -45 minutes away from Cancun International Airport. -45 minutes away from Tulum. Address: Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juárez, Kilómetro 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo

Xcaret Eco Theme Park

5 Reasons To Get The Photo Package In Xenotes - Xcaret

1. Xcaret is located about 6 miles south of from Playa del Carmen. If you don't have your own set of wheels, you can reach the park via taxi (fares cost approximately $15) or by public bus
  2. Our agents will help you with the pickup information or any other doubt you may have. Customer Service hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM / Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (local time) Telephone: USA/Canada: 1-855-326-0682. Brazil: -800-892-3371. Argentina: 0800-122-0384
  3. When visiting the park, we recommend that you select the Xcaret Plus ticket. It is worth it, for sure. Your Xcaret Ticket includes access to Xcaret in Cancun from 8:30am. to 9:30pm. where you can enjoy more than 40 activities, attractions and access to facilities with access to the Plus ticket areas
  4. Book Occidental at Xcaret Destination, Riviera Maya on Tripadvisor: See 20,353 traveller reviews, 19,099 candid photos, and great deals for Occidental at Xcaret Destination, ranked #82 of 298 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor
  5. al and Playacar Golf Club are also within 6 mi (10 km). - Book great deals at Hotel Xcaret Arte - All Parks / All Fun Inclusive - Adults Only with Expedia.com - Check guest reviews, photos.
  6. Get the Plus Package. While the basic ticket to Xcaret is good, the Plus package includes many features that are worth the enhanced price. I got the Plus package and was very glad I did. It included transportation to Xcaret from Cancun, buffet lunch & beer, unlimited non-alcoholic beverage, locker, access to the Xplus area, and snorkel equipment

Photo Pass - Vacations in Cancun Experiencias Xcare

My Honest Review of The NEW Xcaret Hotel NEW 202

Xoximilco FAQs Xcaret Park Official Sit

Xcaret Reviews U.S. News Trave

Xcaret Park || My Top 5 Best Tips for Your Xcaret Park TourPlaya del Carmen - Xenses Tulum + Xcaret + Xplor FireXcaret Hotel, All-Inclusive ParadiseOccidental at XCaret Destination Mini-Review & RecapA-Z of Travel – X is for Xcaret & Xel-Ha – EquatoursXcaret Mexico Espectacular Night Show in Riviera Mayacemetery - Picture of Xcaret Eco Theme Park, Playa delOccidental at Xcaret Destination - All Inclusive: 2017